Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Music video



This was the second project my group and I worked on. Since we did this project right after the commercial we were more familiar with the equipment. When we were doing the music video we ran into some problems. We were supposed to all film the music video together on the same day. However, we were not able to schedule on the same day. We decided that we would split up the parts we do. I did the scenes with the popcorn and some others. While Sabrina shot most of the other scenes. Rejoice was one the one that edited all of our parts together. We were able to put everything in the right order and make it look. Our music video could have been better and more organized. This showed us that have a backup plan is important. For this music video, we didn’t really have a backup plan so when it came time to film we could not find a time we could all meet. Making the music video showed us how to plan in detail. Working on this project improved my production skilled a lot from the time of the commercial. I learned a lot of new things about the filming process. There is a new camera movement I learned how to do from making this video. Doing this helped me when I was doing my final task. This also showed us that we need to learn how to time manage and schedule better. When planning the final task we were way more prepared.  

No comments:

Post a Comment