Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR



This is the final CCR that I did. When I was filming the CCR I thought that it would be harder than the other project because there was a longer time requirement. We had to make the CCR 12 to 15 minutes but ended up making it 18 minutes long. After editing it down I was able to make it 14 minutes long. For most of the questions, I split them into two-part to answer them thoroughly. I wanted to make sure that I reflected on what I have learned from this class. When making the CCR I planned what I was going to say. I decided to make it an interview and I had my mom ask me the questions. With three other people in my house, it was kind to film because I wanted the background to be quiet. I didn’t want anyone to walk in the background. When I finally got to film the CCR I filmed for around 25 minutes because I had to restart two times. Overall, I feel that I got to say everything that I wanted. One thing I think I could have done better was the eye contact because my eyes would start to wonder sometimes. I decide to edit the same music we used in our movie for the background music of the CCR. I also added in some movie clips as examples of what I was talking about. I thought that it was easier to do the CCR on my own because I could reflect on my own thoughts. When doing the CCR with my group it was short and we could not meet the time limit. There was no organized plan, so no one knew what to say. When I did it feel that I was able to show what I learned and say what I learn about this entire process. I had a fun time making this a showing what I have learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment