Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Commerical



      This is the very first project my group and I did for this class. This commercial was shot at our school since it was our very first project. We first started out with learning about the equipment and how to take care of it. We learned how to operate the camera and how to use a editing software. We had many different options when it came time to choose what kind of commercial, we should make. We decided to make a commercial about Fort Lauderdale High School. This commercial was about informing people about our school. We wanted to show the kind of programs that are offered at our school. I was the main actress and I wore a Fort Lauderdale High School shirt to match the commercial. In the video, we did not speak because we decided to so a voiceover. In the voiceover, I spoke about the buildings and what classes are typically in them. When we were filming, we had to get use to the equipment since it was our first time using it. It took us some time to get the camera set up and make sure everything was working correctly. This helped us to get our first experience at filming. We were able to learn how to actually film some shots. Looking back at this commercial I feel like we could have done better. However, since this was my first time filming that was to be expected. I feel that is commercial has helped me improved my production skills. This commercial shows how far I have come with my production skills. Through filming this commercial we were able to learn how to handle the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment