Monday, December 2, 2019

Filming Continued


We did not film on Wednesday the day we had planned. We also did not film on Thursday because it was Thanksgiving. Since we decided that we were going to film in sections I filmed my scenes on Saturday. The scenes I filmed were the ones that did not have people in them since Sabrina would be filming those. I filmed someone eating popcorn. I got the props and started to film. The popcorn scene was not the hard to film, but it took some time. I had to figure out what shot would be best and how it would fit into the rest of the music video. I filmed a closeup of the popcorn. I also filmed the popcorn popping in the microwave. 

We will probably need to cut down the scene because it may pass the time of the lyrics. I filmed many different shots and angles for both scenes so we could choose from the best one. When filming it I tried to get a shot of the time to indicate it was cooking. It may not be put in because it made the scene long. I also filmed the movie scene. For the movie part I did not know how to film it at first. I later on figured that it would be best in a POV since the actor was not there. The POV of the actor watching a movie allowed me to film different angles. I did this in a POV since that actor was not present. This will either be in a pan or tilt.

I used different props then we planned because we changed the storyboard a little bit. The location is also different because I filmed at my house.We will decide what looks better when we film. Sabrina and I will look over the footage we filmed and combined them. Rejoice will start editing them. If we able to we will start to edit the clips we have tomorrow in class.We plan to film tomorrow for the school scene. If we are not able to we will have to change the scene. We need to get the prop for the stairs. So far, the music video is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment